The Store Room Clerk position is a Management Support position that reports to the Materials Manager and is responsible for receiving, stocking and counting inventory in the stockroom.
* Maintain a safe, clean and orderly working environment
* Receive and record all parts and supplies accurately and timely.
* Maintain authorized inventory levels of parts and supplies.
* Conduct inventory cycle counts, and reconcile discrepancies.
* Mark stock items using designated identification methods.
* Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
* Dispose damaged or defective items and return to vendors when appropriate.
* Issue/distribute materials, parts, and supplies to authorized requisitions.
* Confer with appropriate personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
* All other duties as assigned
* Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
* Drive forklift as required for parts moving and storage.
* Available to work all shifts, flexible hours, flexible days/evenings to include weekends and holidays
* Conceptual/Analytical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Self-motivated and self-starter
* Maintain confidentiality
* Good computer skills
* Good work performance and attendance records
* Experience with parts and supplies inventory control