The Kansas City Steak Company is hiring motivated individuals for seasonal general labor positions. If you are looking for some extra spending money for the holiday season, let’s talk! What will you do? Pick product, pack coolers, load trucks, and scan product. Sound like you? Positions begin in November and run through Christmas, and are located at our Warehouse Facility in Kansas City, Kansas.
There’s even an end-of-assignment attendance bonus available!
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to bend, twist, & pull.
* Must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
* Must be trained in and understand all associated safety procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
* May be assigned to work in other areas as needed.
* Must be able to follow direction.
* Must be able to lift from 10 to 60 lbs repetitively.
* Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
* Must be able to pull handcarts with excessive weight
* Must be able to pay attention to detail
Material handling, forklift, and computer experience preferred but not required.