National Beef, America's Premier Beef Company, is a leader in producing fresh, chilled, and further processed beef products for customers in the US and worldwide. At National Beef, we have an empowered, talented employee base. We are looking for capable, dedicated people to join our team at our Kansas City, Kansas location and build their career.
* Must be able to identify all cuts of meat and product specifications.
* Must know all box sizes.
* Must be able to pull, push and bend for an entire shift.
* Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Must be able to work at a steady pace.
* Employees are responsible for following all food safety/GMP requirements
* Must wear all required PPE
* Must be trained in and understand all associated safety procedures and SOP's
* Assigned work in other areas as needed
Previous experience in the meat industry preferred but not required.